Monday, March 12, 2012

I'm a bad man.

Yes,


I am a bad man. I don't rage as much anymore. Funny enough, I've never been in better shape. I'm now training for a Century Bike Ride. What's a Century Bike Ride? Let's see what Wikipedia has to offer:-


century ride is a bicycle ride of 100 miles (160.9 km) or more within 12 hours, usually as a cycling club-sponsored event.
Source: Wikipedia

There you go, that's what it is and I've signed myself up for the Kuantan Century Ride. I'll dedicate my next post to what my current training regime is and update my current body stats. It's been awhile since I measured myself and thus, I have to go find myself a scale, a set of callipers and a measuring tape. I'll do my best to get this blog up and running once more. To be honest, I'm not promising anything but it'd be nice to have a way of tracking my progress as I get more into my cycling.

RRRRAGE ON!

No comments: